Become a California Notary Public
Take your State Approved Education in 3 ways
Our Notary seminar is approved by the California Secretary of State. You’ll learn California notary law, how to prepare and pass the exam, how to securely execute notarial certificates and how to deal with challenging signers and documents. Our seminars emphasize safe practices. Once you’ve taken our seminar, you’ll be prepared for our Become a Loan Signing Agent seminar where you’ll learn how to notarize loan documents.
To become a notary public, you must meet all of the following requirements:
- be 18 years of age or older (there is no maximum age set by statute)
- be a legal California resident
- complete a course of study approved by the Secretary of State
- satisfactorily complete and pass a written examination prescribed by the Secretary of State
- clear a background check
Already register for a Notary Livestream?
No need to register again, if you registered with adult education or a college you only need to create an account using the button below. This will give you access your materials and class link in the Notary Student section found on the top menu.
6-Hour Self Study seminar for:
- First-time Notaries
- Notaries with expired commissions
3-Hour Self Study seminar for:
- Notaries with a current commission
Register with one of our college partners by selecting the date of the course you would like to attend and clicking the link to the college website.
If you have any questions or need any help contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org